terça-feira, 6 de julho de 2010

O mundo,Nathalia e a lasanha



Punk rock bubblegum and a lyric that contains my name were enought to make this my favorite song when i was 13.

http://letras.terra.com.br/carbona/122075/

Yesterday, when i found it on youtube my heart stopped beating for a sec' haha
Other songs that i really like from this same band are: "vide bula" and "especialmente pra voce".Check this out if you can,believe me,it worth!

ps: And i also take a risk to say that they are the brazilian Ramones.

3 comentários:

  1. Up-date. Now.

    Read Party Cat. Now.

    http://nedroid.com/2009/05/party-cat-full-series/

    ResponderExcluir
  2. another boss? great!
    hahahaha ok Sr.Bossy I'll read it but u really neeed to know something: I give the orders around here,right?! ;)
    good boy.

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Me + Orders = No fucking way.

    Not even from you, and you must be one of the prettiest girls and know AND you're my friend.

    Anarch proof of bossing people around. u.u'

    ***following bitchslap***

    ResponderExcluir